Celebrity engagements are a popular topic in part due to their opulent and stunning diamond engagement rings. Here is a rundown of recent celebrity engagements and their accompanying diamond stunners:
- Pop star Britney Spears got engaged to her beau and former agent, Jason Trawick, in December 2011. Trawick popped the question on his 40th birthday and wooed Britney with a classic style, 3-carat engagement ring. The traditional sparkler’s round center stone is set on a pave band.
- Hollywood starlet Reese Witherspoon donned a $250,000, 4-carat engagement ring after her love Jim Toth popped the question. Her head-turning Ashoka diamond is a rare find.
- Model and actress Molly Sims sports a cushion-cut diamond halo ring from fiancé Scott Stuber. The one-of-a-kind bauble was designed in part by her beloved Stuber.
- R&B star Monica wore an opulent cushion cut platinum diamond engagement ring from LA Lakers player Shannon Brown. Brown went all out for the sparkler, spending an estimated $80,000 to $100,000.
- Hillary Duff donned one of the biggest sparklers recently, with a 14-carat, $1 million engagement ring from beau Mike Comrie. Comrie is a NHL star and plays for the Edmonton Oilers.
Please follow and like us: