There seems to be negative connotations associated with the arrival of autumn, mainly because it is associated with returning to the dreaded classroom, a conclusion of those lazy days of summer and, it is the call sign of colder temperatures. Despite all the negative hoopla associated with autumn, there are some wonderful things in the jewelry world. It brings with it great beauty and charm, and the fashion is simply exquisite. Here are the five jewelry trends guaranteed to turn heads this Fall.
1. Gold Jewelry– Gold is very hot at the moment. Classic, versatile, and very chic, gold is the jewelry of the season. If you’re not really into gold, then try rose gold, which has a pink color to it. It compliments a variety of skin tones and clothing. Ladies, forget about the white gold and silver and parade around in yellow and rose gold instead.
2. Go for the Statement Pieces– Either go all out or don’t go at all. This is not the time for shyness in bauble selections. As far as necklaces go, you can’t really go wrong with large pendants, bib necklaces, or chokers. These pieces will help separate you from the mundane and uninteresting. If you really want to make a statement, express yourself full force with chandelier earrings, as their size, beauty, and femininity will easily help you stand out from the crowd.
3. Jewels Are Better in Layers– It is almost mandatory that you layer your bracelets. Stacking bangles will make a strong, bold statement. It easily draws excitement, which is an excellent attention grabber. But why stop there? Innovate, experiment. Layering necklaces is also a good idea. Pair together necklaces of different sizes, be it long or short – those pendants that shout to the crowd and those more demure, quiet pieces. Be creative, innovative, and original. Find that look that says “You”.
4. Go for the Colored Diamonds– It is true that the white diamond is tops when it comes to sparkly jewelry, but it may be time to set aside the ordinary and delve into the extraordinary of rainbow colored diamonds. Brown, Green and Blue are good colored diamonds to experiment with this season.
5. Pick Out Some Jewelry Inspired by Nature – You can’t go wrong with natured colored tones in these delightful autumn months. The most prevalent colors are orange, brown and green, representative of the color of leaves, the barks of trees, and the color of nature itself. Express yourself with nature’s colors with gorgeous gemstones like the beautiful carnelian, drusy jewelry, and smoky quartz. Leaves, feathers, and floral designs add appeal to your jewelry, giving it a more nature-inspired look.
There you go! These are some of the best, most fashionable jewelry trends we’ll be showing off this Fall. How will you express yourself?